Non Pearish fruit

 
I promise.  Last of the fruits.  For this year.

Thankfully, it's time to make pumpkin pies.


It has seemed to me fit and proper that they should be solemnly, reverently and gratefully acknowledged as with one heart and voice by the whole American people. I do therefore invite my fellow citizens in every part of the United States, and also those who are at sea and those who are sojourning in foreign lands, to set apart and observe the last Thursday of November next, as a day of Thanksgiving.
~from Abraham Lincoln's Proclamation for Thanksgiving Day, 1863







Comments

  1. Oh I didn't know Abraham Lincoln proclaimed it so, hope your have a wonderful day, and I've enjoyed all the fruits - of your labor. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda---Ha! That's a good one! :) Thanks for making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts